Monday, August 07, 2006

My shuffled mix.

So this is kind of fun. You open up itunes (or whatever lame player you're using) and hit shuffle and write down the first 10 songs that play.

Here's mine:
1. "take the fifth" by Spoon
2. "Hold on, hold on" Neko Case
3. "his truth is marching on " by Mike Doughty
4. "Hombre" M.I.A.
5. "I" Andrew Bird
6. "Fight Test" Flaming Lips
7. "True Religion" The duhks
8. "Climbing up the walls" radiohead
9. "How High the moon" Dianne Reeves
10. "Stylin'" Foxxy Brown

2 comments:

O. Dear said...

Uh. I don't see SexyBack on that mix.

3kalb said...

That is a fun game. I need more digital music on my computer. Once I've loaded it up i'll hit you back with my top ten random.

Wait, I'm lazy, and loading it up requires burning over 100 gigs of data. Nevermind.

It's the thought that counts, right?